Do you just looove chocolate? Do you rank a restaurant by the chocolateness of its desserts? Is too much chocolate just impossible to comprehend?? If all of the above, or even none of the above applies to you, we are sure you will certainly find something equally divine to devour in the reading world this month.
The chocolate jewel case" by JoAnna Carl, a crime mystery fiction
The chocolate lovers club" by Carole Matthews, a novel based on 4 women who form the chocolate lovers club. In their eyes there is no problem chocolate cannot fix.
- Dying for chocolate" by Diane Davidson. A murder mystery with lots of cooking thrown in the mix
- Charlie and the chocolate factory" by Roald Dahl. Need we say more?
- Cadburys purple reign : the story behind chocolates best loved brand" by John Bradley
- The big book of chocolate : 365 decadent and irrestible treats" by Jennifer Donovan
- Chocolat" by Joanne Harris. This title is also available to download digitally so why wait?? Here is the link: http://thehills.lib.overdrive.com/
- Like water for chocolate" by Laura Esquivel
- Chocolate quake : a culinary mystery with recipes" by Nancy Fairbanks