Ever wondered what it was like being a prime minister? Thought to yourself, is it possible to climb Mount Everest if you are not an athlete? What would it be like to sail around the world alone?
Biographies are a great way to look into another’s life, understand their struggles and triumphs or learn something new.
Why not try:
- Your Voice In My Head by Emma Forrest
- Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
- Andre Rieu: My music, my life
- Dannii: My Story by Dannii Minogue
- The Happiest Refugee by Anh Do
- Parky: My Autobiography by Michael Parkinson
- True Spirit: The Aussie Girl Who Took On The World by Jessica Watson
- Robert Pattinson: the unauthorised biography by Virginia Blackburn
- Susan Boyle: Dreams Can Come True by Alice Montgomery
- Sophie's Journey by Sally Collings