Have you ever come across a character in a book that will stay in your mind forever, a favorite. A character that was so believable that you were completely convinced by their story. Perhaps that was because you identified with that character, or perhaps they intrigued or frustrated you with their thought process and the way they reacted to their situation. Maybe you discovered a character that made you laugh or cry. Perhaps a character that you despised, the typical bad guy or girl, and found yourself page turning with great anticipation, if justice is to prevail, to see their imminent demise?
Tell us about your favorite characters and what is was that made them so good.
Some examples of great characters are:
- Holden Caulfield. The Catcher in the Rye.
- Atticus Finch. To Kill a Mockingbird
- Lisbeth. The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo
- Piscine Molitor "Pi" Patel. Life of Pi
- Harold Fry. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
Click link for The Hills Shire Library catalogue